Sunday, December 1, 2013

December Daily: Title Page and Day 1

Happy December!
I finished up my title page and the page for Day 1 today. Since I print at home, I can share my progress with you. :)

 
I put the "December" wood veneer an "2013" flair badge from Studio Calico in the first pocket. I used the transparent snowflake paper with a black and white polka-dot background behind it. The bottom 4x6 pocket includes pieces from the Finnley Whatnots by Glitz. Nothing is permanently stuck down except the "December" pocket items since I'm not in love with it. I am hoping that the bottom 4x6 can have a photo of my family from this season in a 3x4 or 4x6.
 

I used a Tim Holtz label sticker on some Finnley paper with stickers from Glitz. I also have a tiny wood veneer heart from Studio Calico. Today we began December with a family tradition- meat pies. We make pies with pork and onions and then freeze most of them to eat Christmas morning. We learned today that this is a French-Canadian tradition from my husband's grandmother's side of the family. This year we made 16 full-sized pies!

No comments:

Post a Comment