Saturday, November 30, 2013

Project Life Mini Album: Vacation

My order from Persnickety Prints arrived today! I recently uploaded some photos of a cruise my husband and I took for our anniversary and ordered some 3x4 and 4x6 prints from PP. I usually print from home but I knew this would be a large undertaking so I was glad to have been able to do a big upload and order.

I pulled my photos, a Becky Higgins Kiwi Mini Album, Olive Core Kit, and two pens to create this album. I wanted to go simple and done with this so I could check it off my to-do list.

Here is a video of my process.

Project Life Mini Album: Vacation

One thing I did forget to share is that I cut two of the page protectors out of the book. I didn't have photos to fill them up so I cut out two of them from the middle. Blasphemous, I know, but my album is complete and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment