Sunday, December 8, 2013

Scrapping Wrapping

Hey all! I am working on updating my December Daily but in the meantime I've been wrapping some Christmas gifts! I was super inspired by this project by Marcy Penner in the Studio Calico gallery. I pulled together a bucket of supplies and got to work.


Here are the gifts I wrapped...aren't they pretty? And they are SO easy!

I used turquoise tissue paper and wrapped silver cord around it. I added the sparkly snowflake tag, some turquoise gems, and a large gray tag. The cord, snowflake tag and gems were all from Target. Seriously- they have some AWESOME embellishments in the gift wrap department at Target this year.

This one uses kraft wrapping paper, red cord from Target (comes with the silver from above), a plain off-white tag, some washi tape, and a glittery star tag (from last year at Target). There is a "to" and "from" on the back of the star.

This one has kraft paper with red raffia (from Target of course! Comes on a roll with pink, green, and red), wood veneer star from Studio Calico, a silver "A" from the dollar bins at Target, and silver polka-dotted washi from Michaels all on an off-white tag.

Love this one! I have a baby shower coming up and was so excited to embellish the gift. This box is from the regular gift wrap aisle at Target. There is twine from the holiday gift wrap area at Target, a small yellow-striped bag (from Studio Calico- I stapled just the front of it to the orange tag so it could hold the gift receipt in it), a large orange tag, a small off-white tag, various sequins from Studio Calico, a silver "B" for baby (from the dollar bin at Target), and a paper clip bow from Studio Calico.

Just think of all the cute stuff you have leftover from Project Life that you could use to embellish!
How cute would any of these look with a tag on top? Or that "B" card for a baby gift?
 
How about that "Future" card for a graduation gift?
 
 
What about that adorable "Love" card or those polka dots from Jade?
(I'm biased- this is my favorite kit so far!)
 
Love that "You" card with the heart...and that black and white woodgrain is one of my favorite cards ever! Any of the cards in this kit would be great for a background underneath a shipping tag.
 
What about the black or red "I Love" cards from Sunshine? Or that orange or light blue "Today" card? And that confetti card would be great for a background! Love that one!
 
The possibilities are endless...and beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment