Saturday, November 2, 2013

December Daily?

How many of you are documenting December? Are you using a separate album or putting things in your Project Life pages? I have been thinking long and hard and have finally decided.

Ali Edwards trademarked the December Daily concept so I checked out her December Daily posts here. She is using the exclusive Studio Calico December Daily kit but the price tag was a little too steep for me. The products are lovely and the way Ali has prepped her pages has convinced me to do a separate December Daily for 2013.

Here are the reasons why I am going to do December Daily and Project Life:
  1. I have plenty of supplies to use for both projects. Plenty.
  2. December is a special month for my family- both of my boys were born in December. Apparently I can't have babies in any other month. My youngest was due in November and still waited until December to make his appearance into the world.
  3. I know I will take a million photos during the holidays since it is our favorite time of year.
  4. My plan is to take photos of everyday life and holiday happenings and not care if I have the same pictures in both albums. It's just not that big of a deal to me.
  5. I love looking at my past years' December Daily albums during Christmas.
  6. It will be easier than putting a lot of extra pages into my PL album.
  7. I love the Snap/Studio Calico Handbook type of mini albums and page protectors so I can't pass up an excuse to use them!
I've already shopped a tiny bit (even though I have plenty of supplies) and here are a few things I picked out:
http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/shop/glitz-design/143576-finnley-12x12-collection-pack/
Glitz Finnley Collection- look at that adorable deer!



http://www.amazon.com/Project-Life-Core-Kit-Midnight/dp/B00CHHS59C/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1383436003&sr=8-1&keywords=midnight+core+kit
Midnight Core Kit- don't you think this will go well with the Finnley Collection?

http://store.scrapbook.com/mw-4000.html?utm_source=google-shopping-feed&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=google-free-shopping-feed&utm_content=mw-4000&kw=mw-4000&cmp=GSHOP&gclid=CKShifilx7oCFdJj7AodpCoANA
Red Snap Binder from Simple Stories- I also purchased extra page protectors (4 3x4s, 2 4x6s, and 1 4x6 with 2 3x4s)

http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/shop/project-life/142763-holiday-mini-kit/
Holiday Mini Kit from Becky Higgins- I am pulling the Christmas cards out of here to use in the album or with PL

I will pull a few other items out and hopefully get a video together for you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment