Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Planning Notebook

At the beginning of the year I made this video about my Project Life Planning Notebook. I had the best intentions of making more videos...and I promise I will!

Here is how I keep track of my Project Life weeks and plan my page layouts. During the week I really don't have a ton of time to sit and do a layout. I take little snippets of time to pick out pretty washi one day or go through some stamps another day...basically steal away a few minutes just to get a little artsy.

Now that we're over halfway through the year, this notebook is an awesome reminder of what a great year we have had. I love having a "rough draft" of my PL to look back on. It also helps immensely when I get caught up in actual life and need to catch up on my PL spreads.

No comments:

Post a Comment