Monday, September 30, 2013

Now...What You Want!

***Enabler alert! You will want to spend money after reading this post!***

In the last post I shared what you need to start Project Life. This post is the fun stuff. The stuff that you will want to have!

A great Project Life stamp set can go a long way. You can reuse the stamps and many sets come with fantastic captions for your photos. The one above is Daily Details from Elle's Studio and is on sale at Two Peas in a Bucket for $11.24! I also love Storyteller Flashback from ki Memories, Kelly Purkey's For the Record, and Shimelle Laine's Nailed It set.

Another plus is a roller date stamp. You can get one at any office supply store or you can hoard every one that American Crafts has produced because you might need one of the tiny sentiments. Not that I did...but here are a few from AC.

 
Label stickers are always a good idea. I love these from Basic Grey- they have others that coordinate with their latest lines. My other go-to brands are Jillibean Soup, American Crafts, and My Minds Eye.

Alphabet stickers are a great staple to have for your title cards on your spread. These adorable ones are Thickers from the new Amy Tangerine line. I love this set and this set by Amy Tangerine, too!

Then there are small embellishments like flair badges (the ones above are from Studio Calico), shaped paper clips like these, brads like these, or enamel dots like these.
 
It seems like so many companies are jumping on the bandwagon and I can only assume that there will be more and more fun products to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment