Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Project Life Prompt: January #1 Resolutions

Time for the first Project Life Prompt! This week I'd love to see your New Year's Resolutions on your Project Life layout!

Last year I put our family resolution on one card:

A close-up:
I stamped the "Resolutions" stamp (from Studio Calico) on a pre-made card.
 
This year, I used the four speech bubble cards from the Slate kit to make a resolution card for each member of our family. These cards were originally intended for the title page of the album but I thought they would work perfectly for a Week 1 layout.
I added confetti from Studio Calico (not sure if I love it or not...) and stamped each person's name with gold ink.
 
Now it's your turn! Leave a comment with your name and a link to your page that includes your resolutions! Entries will be closed Feb. 1 and I will choose a name from this challenge to win a PL grab bag of goodies. Remember: it can be your page from 2014 or maybe one you did last year. My goal is to just get some inspiration for others!

Good luck and happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment